Vehicle tracking devices can be fairly expensive, in addition to the steep setup cost the subscriptions can cost 100s of dollars more every year.
Tracking a personal or commercial vehicle is getting more and more important for the following reasons.
- Vehicle abuse, even a slight deviation from the optimum path can cost significantly in gas prices.
- Tracking the speed of the vehicle between destinations.
- Safety concerns, safety of the asset, goods in the vehicle or occupants of the vehicle is important, by tracking a vehicle live you bring in a measure of security.
- Insurance costs, insurance premiums for vehicles that are constantly tracked online are lower.
- Historical data for analysis, knowing your vehicle driving patterns can help you find a better more optimized route and help the driver make better decisions on the sequence of tasks.
How can the Easy logger Android app help:-
- Easy logger Android app does not require a device or setup costs, it resides on the drivers phone or on any $50 android phone installed in the car.
- No disruption to the vehicle structure or fixing antenna on the roof, the system easily finds a GPS signal from inside the vehicle.
- Not only does the Easy logger get an accurate location it can also log the calls made, texts received and application usage patterns.
- Often fleet vehicles already have an Android tablet or Android phone installed, the vehicle tracker can easily use the same device.
- Easy logger can be connected to your internal dispatching systems so you can pull location details into your own systems seamlessly.
- Browse location archives to see driving patterns, find incidences of vehicle abuse or even use the data to counter against claims.
- At $4.5 per month without a lock in period or disconnection fees this is cost effective and easy to try.
If you are a fleet owner or need multiple licenses you qualify for a free 30 day trial for all your vehicles. Contact us at [email protected] with details on how you plan to use the Easy logger as a vehicle tracking device.