Tracking your kids phone is no longer something only paranoid parents do, tracking is becoming the new normal with the digital world becoming such a large part of our existence, more so for the new generation.
Often kids install harmful apps like blue whale, Yik yak, Tinder, Ask.fm, kik messenger, voxer and more.
Some of these apps are for adults only but it’s easy for kids to get their hands on them, cyberbullying and sexting are commonplace. Keeping an eye on what your child downloads on the phone is imperative for a concerned parent.
Friending your child on Facebook is now just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to online safety. Protecting your child from cyberbullying and other online safety hazards goes way beyond what you can observe on facebook.
A child’s online wellbeing is just as important as physical wellbeing, abuse, bullying and inappropriate behaviour are rampant in chat networks, texts, and calls. Often spammers call from foreign countries and affect gullible children.
Easy logger offers an easy and free alternative to expensive and intrusive apps, the Easy logger free sends you a simple report with the day’s calls and texts, no ads and no complication options.
Download and configure in seconds, the app remains in the background and sends you a daily report via email, nothing can be simpler than this.
If you need 24/7 location tracking try the Pro upgrade which also includes the following options.
- Track all calls and texts including deleted calls.
- Know what apps are being installed and uninstalled.
- Tracking falls, if the child falls with the device on him you will get a fall alert.
- 24/7 location tracking with history of the past 90 days available.
- Inactivity alert, if the device has not been picked up for several hours you get an alert.
- Geo-fence the device so if the child leaves the usual circle of home to school you to get an immediate alert.
- Get alerts on battery being low or the network changing if the device is stolen too.
Try the Easy logger Pro free for a month using the key TRIALONEM.